What can I do for you?
Do you have a growing list of minor home repairs that need to be addressed? Maybe you have new drapes or a wall-mounted TV that needs to be hung? What about that kitchen or bathroom tile backsplash you've been putting off? Do you need new kitchen cabinets, or have one to be repaired?
Maintaining your home can be difficult, especially if you don't have the time or the know-how to do it yourself. That's where Code 33 Handyman can help. I'm ready to handle your list of home repairs or even that small to medium-sized home improvement project.
Code 33 Handyman is fully insured, and carries a Wisconsin Dwelling Contractor Qualifier certification.
Click on the button below to see a list of things I know I can do for you – but do not hesitate to ask if you don't see your job listed!
Why hire Code 33?
Honest & Trustworthy
As an Eagle Scout native to Marshfield, I strive to still follow the same Scout's Law as being honest and trustworthy! I want to be loyal and friendly to all. My goal is to be respectful and courteous.
With a bachelor's degree in Industrial Design, and 15 years of designing using AutoCad experience, it has called me to help others drafting plans! I have the ability to visualize the space you need to work better for your lifestyle. I have attention to detail so that the end results are clean and professional.
I have lived, worked, raised a large family, and participated in mission trips to help repair homes in the Marshfield area. I take pride in my work no matter how big or small!
What clients say
Dennis is our "go to guy" for all of our small projects around our work and home. We call on him for getting our projects from almost done...to done.Vicki T.Marshfield, WI
It was a weekend, the sump pump in our crawl space failed. Unfortunately, the access to it was too small for either my husband or myself to get through. I sent out an SOS on Facebook, desperate for help. Within minutes Dennis responded with an, "I can help, I'll be right over." He came over, fixed the problem. A few hours later the problem recurred, and Dennis came back over. Days later the sump pump died, and again Dennis responded promptly to our request for help, and replaced the sump pump. We were so grateful for his quick response and help.Barb H.Marshfield, WI
Professional! Creative! Knowledgeable! And on time completion of projects! He took our downstairs from drab to dazzling! Dennis helped create a stunning bar backsplash! I look forward to my next project with Dennis at Code 33.Beth S.Marshfield, WI
Recent projectsRequest Service
- Hourly labor rate is $75.00 with a one-hour minimum fee
- Half day rate of $280.00 for 4 hours
- Full day rate of $550.00 for 8 hours
- Rates are billed at time and half for “after hour” services provided between 10pm and 6am
- Contact me at 715-680-9506 or complete a Request Service form.
- Any materials needed to complete the job that are not provided by the customer will be added to the invoice. In plain terms, if you have the curtains and curtain rods ready for me to install, there is no charge for materials. If I buy the curtains and the curtain rods, you will be charged for them.
- Code 33 Handyman loves helping out in the Marshfield, WI area. Residences within 5 miles of the city center will NOT incur a trip charge. A daily trip charge of $30 is added to any service outside of this radius.
Code 33 Handyman is a division of Code 33, LLC (State of Wisconsin Div. of Financial Institutions registered)