What can I do for you?
Do you have a growing list of minor home repairs that need to be addressed? Maybe you have new drapes or a wall-mounted TV that needs to be hung? What about that kitchen or bathroom tile backsplash you've been putting off? Oh no, did you lock your keys in your car?
Maintaining your home can be difficult, especially if you don't have the time or the know-how to do it yourself. That's where Code 33 Handyman can help. I'm ready to handle your list of home repairs or even that small to medium-sized home improvement project.
Code 33 Handyman is fully insured, and carries a Wisconsin Dwelling Contractor Qualifier certification.
Click on the button below to see a list of things I know I can do for you – but do not hesitate to ask if you don't see your job listed!
Why hire Code 33?
I am a retired first responder. So, I have been called into Marshfield homes to help people for over 25 years. I value the trust I’ve built with those I’ve helped, and I look forward to earning your trust. You can expect me to be honest about my capabilities and respectful in my interactions with you.
You can expect a prompt response from Code 33 Handyman. While I focus on the job at hand - all calls and e-mails will be returned by the end of the day. I am happy to listen to your expectations for your project/job, and I will work hard to meet them.
I have lived, worked, coached youth soccer, raised a family, participated in community organizations, and helped neighbors with home repairs in Marshfield, WI for more than 25 years. Code 33 Handyman is locally insured and loves working in the Marshfield area.
What clients say
Dennis is our "go to guy" for all of our small projects around our work and home. We call on him for getting our projects from almost done...to done.Vicki T.Marshfield, WI
It was a weekend, the sump pump in our crawl space failed. Unfortunately, the access to it was too small for either my husband or myself to get through. I sent out an SOS on Facebook, desperate for help. Within minutes Dennis responded with an, "I can help, I'll be right over." He came over, fixed the problem. A few hours later the problem recurred, and Dennis came back over. Days later the sump pump died, and again Dennis responded promptly to our request for help, and replaced the sump pump. We were so grateful for his quick response and help.Barb H.Marshfield, WI
Professional! Creative! Knowledgeable! And on time completion of projects! He took our downstairs from drab to dazzling! Dennis helped create a stunning bar backsplash! I look forward to my next project with Dennis at Code 33.Beth S.Marshfield, WI
Dennis is exemplary at what he does! In the past, he has built our home's deck, assembled and installed multiple fans in the house, and installed several light fixtures throughout the house. The deck was excellently built and has been long-lasting. From the structure of the deck, to the finish, it was exactly what we had pictured. He even added a door feature that allowed for storage under the deck. The fans and lights that Dennis assembled and installed looked great and worked without a hitch. We would highly recommend his handyman services -- you will not be disappointed!Kirsten & Steven H-MMarshfield, WI
Recent projectsRequest Service
- Hourly labor rate is $75.00 with a one-hour minimum fee
- Half day rate of $280.00 for 4 hours
- Full day rate of $550.00 for 8 hours
- Rates are billed at time and half for “after hour” services provided between 10pm and 6am
Vehicle Unlock Rates:
- One-hour minimum service fee of $75.00
- Trip charge (if applicable)
- Additional “after hour” charge of $30 if between 10pm and 6am
- Any materials needed to complete the job that are not provided by the customer will be added to the invoice. In plain terms, if you have the curtains and curtain rods ready for me to install, there is no charge for materials. If I buy the curtains and the curtain rods, you will be charged for them.
- Code 33 Handyman loves helping out in the Marshfield, WI area. Residences within 5 miles of the city center (see map) will NOT incur a trip charge. A daily trip charge of $35 is added to any service outside of this radius.
Code 33 Handyman is a division of Code 33, LLC (State of Wisconsin Div. of Financial Institutions registered)